C / 1 / I SUST/ 2009
Date: February 13, 2009
Language: Arabic/ English
Duration: two weeks / 40 hours
methods in the processing of the leather tanning using
modern technical means.
• Different ways of optimizing the use of the materials
used and methods of use of treated water due.
• The role of the laboratory in controlling production
and recycling and use of the used chemicals.
• The concept of total quality management and
Ways and methods of training:
• Practical training in the incubator
• Hands-on training in laboratory
• Field visits
Directors-General and heads of departments and
graduates of leather.
heads of departments and units skills of incubator
production and expose them to the methods of modern
technology in leather processing and tanning.
By the end of
this course, the trainees can:
• Plan, follow-up and improve the working environment.
• Apply the basic rules in the use of clean technology
• Increase efficiency and productivity of the business
by adopting the modern concepts of tanning.