Code: C / 3 / I SUST / 2009
Date: June 15, 2009
Language: Arabic / English
Duration: two weeks / 40 hours
.Promoting methods of water treatment in the incubators
and making full use of waste.
By the end of this course, the trainees can:
• Improve and develop the work environment.
• Apply the scientific foundations of the different
treatment methods and linking it to the draft
environmental protection and clean technology.
• Apply method for recycling of treated water.
• reduce the deposition of chemicals to the public
Fees: 400 SDG
• modern methods of water treatment and feedback from
• How to take advantage of the tannery waste, after the
separated parts of the processing and tanning and
• How to prepare different kinds of gelatin.
• How to prepare the leather manufacturer.
Ways and methods of training:
• practical training in the incubator.
• Hands-on training in the laboratory
• Field visits
Managers, engineers, supervisors of the processing units
of the incubators.